As our juvenile justice court liaison, you will keep track of and attend all court hearings for POETIC girls and communicate progress to probation officers and high-risk liaison at Dallas County Juvenile
• Visit girls at detention and/or in placement on a bi-weekly basis to build relationship, assess stage of change, and provide support and motivation
• Communicate with POETIC parents as needed to share information about a POETIC girl’s status in the area of education/school, therapy, creative arts and employment through POETIC Design Co.
• Assess and provide case management needs to POETIC girl • Identify common themes of obstacles faced by POETIC girls and proactively seek solutions
• Be available to POETIC girls and parents 24/7 via text, email, or phone • Build relationships with community resources that benefit the educational and employment development of POETIC girls
• Other duties as assigned Character attributes that the ideal candidate brings: self-aware, ethical, motivated, compassionate, flexible, team-oriented, professional, amenable to supervision, and takes initiative.
• Bachelors or Masters
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) highly preferred
• LSW preferred
No calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com